Sunday, December 2, 2012

hey there santa, i've been nice...




I think I've been pretty good this year, so here are a few beauty products that I'm hoping to find in my stocking or under the tree!  There are such good sales with these products right now that I have considered going ahead and buying them just in case I don't get them.  So wrong I know, but impulsive is my middle name. 
beauty christmas wishlist.

beauty christmas wishlist. by supervixen9

1.  Peachykeen blush by MAC.  Gorgeous color.  here 
2.  Foaminly clean facewash from Benefit. Amazing scent and cleans well.  here
3.  Hot Tools titanium tapered curler. I just need something besides my regular curler.  here
4.  Makeup forever foundation.  I need a good, liquid foundation for winter.  here
5.  Rising star palette from Tarte.  Love all the colors and different products.  here 
6.  Ralph Lauren Romance.  One of my favorite smells in the world.  here 

5 comments:

Patty said...

Lovely list! If you happen to get duplicates, my stocking could use filling too ;)

Unknown said...

you are so smart to make a "beauty" wish list! such great choices too!

Rach said...

Great picks! I have a curling wand on my wish list too! :)

Janna Renee said...

That Hot Tools will definitely get the job done! I love those kinds of curlers.

Unknown said...

The Santa is coming so know all about it
organic hair colouring