Well, today is my birthday. A whole other year has come and gone so very quickly.
It seems like just last week I was trying to get used to being 30 and here I am a year older. It's ok; my life keeps getting better and better, but I just wish it wasn't going so fast.
In this next year, I plan to try and knock out the following 31 things.
My 31 in 31.
- Go to Hawaii for our 5th wedding anniversary.
- Understand my camera even better.
- Become a better blogger and grow.
- Find a church I love and get involved.
- Run a mile without stopping. I still have not mastered this goal from the beginning of the year.
- Get in better shape and tone up.
- Manage my anxiety better.
- Have a baby.
- Save money.
- Pay back a chunk of our $100,000 student loans.
- Start a vacation fund.
- Be a better nurse.
- Begin relearning Spanish.
- Go to at least 5 concerts.
- Keep a journal.
- Complete a photo a day challenge for a whole month.
- Use Twitter more and more.
- Meet one of my bloggy friends in real life!
- Travel as much as possible.
- Pay off one big piece of debt.
- Increase my optimism and not dwell on the negatives of life.
- Take better pictures.
- Read the Bible.
- Learn to crochet.
- Join a gym and get back into swimming.
- Do more makeup/hair tutorials.
- Repot all my plants.
- Complete my list of DIY projects.
- Pay it forward in a drive-thru.
- Become more patient.
- Slow down and enjoy this beautiful life!