ok, so i'm back after many weeks of not posting! hopefully my body and computer will cooperate now so that i can get back to regular posting. i have really missed it.
oh, and by the way, i am going to be getting a new blog design this week! i am so stoked about it, so if you see a different look, you're not at the wrong address!
rules to life - i saw this cute thing on facebook this morning and decided that it's something i wanted to post. these are definitely 7 things that i need to follow a lot more often. i think by doing this, my life would feel a lot less stressful and i would appreciate it more. we will see . . .
|taken on my way home from florida|
1. make PEACE with your past so it doesn't spoil your future. your past does not define your future - your actions and beliefs do.
2. what others THINK of you is none of your business. it's how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
3. time HEALS almost everything. give time, time.
4. the only person in charge of your HAPPINESS is you!
5. don't COMPARE your life with others' and don't judge them. you have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. stop THINKING too much. it's alright to not know the answers; they will come to you when you least expect it.
7. SMILE. you don't own all the problems in the world.