Life seems easy, if you consider things from another point of view.
So my life really isn't all that bad. I don't claim it to be, but there are days I just want to throw the towel in.
I suffer from chronic pain, crippling anxiety, we're drowning in debt, hubs recently lost his job so we're living on one income, however we have our health, we're moving on up in life. Those pesky things are nothing compared to what some people go through.
In the last couple of days I have encountered people who have lost loved ones to horrific, freak accidents, awful diagnoses, and lots of other issues that are worse than mine.
But, sometimes I have to remind myself that others have it far worse than I do I've got it pretty good.
As I was sitting here, I came up with a small list of things I am grateful for. Of course there are others, but these popped into my head now.
- Lots of education. I have so much debt from student loans that it seriously gives me panic attacks, but no one can ever take my knowledge and education away from me.
- A patient, loyal, and loving husband. I honestly don't know how he puts up with me, but he is what keeps me going, seriously. Who knows where I'd be if it weren't for him.
- Family that loves each other like no other. We all feel that way about our families, but from the people I know, most aren't as close as I am with mine. There's a connection that cannot be described.
- A pretty face to put makeup on. Not to be vain, but I am happy with the face I was given.
- Traveling around. I have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to see lots of great places in my life. My parents knew it was important and traveling is one thing I live for.
- Getting to experience all 4 seasons. May not seem like a big deal to some, but not everyone gets to see the changing of the seasons. It really is a beautiful thing.
- My personality. I wouldn't say I have a sound mind, but I'm unique, just as you. Although I have my issues, overall I mostly like how I am.
- My dogs. They are my babies and make my life happier and complete.