Wednesday, December 12, 2012

warming up on this frosty morning...


I leave for work when it's dark and get home when it's dark.  I haven't seen sunlight in days, so this morning I finally saw frost.  Not a big fan of cold weather or frost, but I am happy to see it.  Winter is finally here.

Makes it feel more like Christmastime.  Killing viruses.  Spring will be here before we know it.  The possibility of snow.  Seeing your breath.  A few reasons I'm liking the cold this fine morning.

It's cold out.  I normally drink hot tea in the mornings, but lately I've been drinking hot Ovaltine.  Tastes just like hot chocolate.  I recently picked up this mug.  I am in love.  It's great for my hot drinks, it's handmade, and it has a peace sign.  Perfect. 


Today I've got a lot on my plate - work Christmas potluck, visit my Gramps in the hospital, buy Eric a new shirt & tie, mail my Cmas cards and a gift, and clean.  I'll definitely be enjoying this day off sipping my hot drink in my new mug, enjoying the cold + sunshine, and embracing what I've been blessed with.

Have a great Wednesday (:

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Grandfather and your family will be in my thoughts!

jessica said...

i had frost on the ground this morning, too! i'm not a big fan of cold weather either. is it sad that i am already ready for spring?

cute mug! i love me some handmade pottery :)

Tristan Paige {at} Sunshine! said...

Busy day! I hope your grandfather is doing well.

tristancollins.us

Tristan Paige {at} Sunshine! said...

Hey girly I'm not sure if you can see it on your end or if it's just my computer, but your blog's wallpaper is all black with white circles all over. Anyone else see this?

Janna Renee said...

I hope your grandpa is okay! Enjoy your day off :)

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT day off!

Christine said...

I hope your grandpa is doing ok. Enjoy your day. I LVOE that mug
Christine
Mavy May Designs

Rach said...

I absolutely love this mug! Hope your grandfather gets better!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Cute mug! Frost is gone here. It will be in the 60's today!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

I love that mug, it's awesome :) it's really important to have a nice mug to drink from, it's those little things!