Monday, October 15, 2012

embracing fall through the eyes of janna @ perception is everything.

Janna's the kind of girl we all want for a best friend and her blog proves that.  Her blog is real and there are no holds barred.

  While I'm baking in the sun today, she's going to tell you why she's excited Fall is upon us.  I'd say her favorite reason is her last one and I couldn't be happier for her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hola Chicas!
I'm Janna and I blog over at Perception Is Everything.
As you all know, Lesley has ditched us gone to Florida, so while the rest of us are in Fall mode, she's probably doing this: 

more of those photos...

Let's agree to not be angry.
I mean, at least we will be able to live vicariously through her.
Instead, let's embrace Fall!

Now let me tell you why I am happy that the season is upon us:

#1 I am soooo ready for a wardrobe change.
Photobucket
{PS. I'm not now, nor will I ever, be a fashion blogger. I leave that to the pro's}

#2 My Birthday is HALLOWEEN!
Yep, I'm a Halloween baby.
Not this particular one, but you get the point.

Source: thechive.com via Yvonne on Pinterest


#3 Christmas is RIGHT around the corner.



Aaaaaaand most importantly:
#4 My soldier comes home in NOVEMBER!

Photobucket
{Our wedding day Circa 2010}

In case you can't tell, I'm a weeee bit excited.
After nine months apart, he will return from Afghanistan, and I'm going to jump his bones on him!
One month, y'all, one month.

So what do you have to look forward to?
We'd love to hear, and come say hi over here ;D


Blog


BWS tips button


8 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

the harley baby is just tooo funnnnny!!! :)

Amy said...

so exciting that your mr. comes home! its so close!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I love your burlap TOMS Janna! And lesly is right, you are the type of girl you want to be BFFs with! Andi love that Christmas picture!!

Katy said...

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving! I missed Thanksgiving last year due to a friend's wedding out of state, so this year I am thrilled to be spending the holiday with my sweet brothers and the rest of my family!

Rach said...

YAY for Christmas being so close!! :)

Janna Renee said...

You are SO sweet! I'm so glad that we are bloggy friends :) Hope you are having fun on your trip!!

Nikki said...

Can't wait for you to be reunited with Will!

lesley: the dream tree said...

you guys are too cute. so happy for you that will is coming home soon!