Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Product Spotlight: Burt's Bees Deep Pore Scrub



Do you ever find a product that when you try it, you scream and jump up and down? 

Well, I almost did just that when I first tried this scrub.


I had been using a similar scrub from a different brand when I saw this from Burt's.  Since I love scrubs like this, I decided to pick it up.  It's completely different from any of the other scrubs I've tried and I love it.

It's a mixture of gritty peach stones with a creaminess to it, so it leaves the face feeling refreshed and moisturized.  The willowbark is a form of salicylic acid, which removes dirt and oil.  It's not harsh at all.

Because it's so gentle, I use this every morning and my face can even be somewhat sensitive.  I don't want to over do it, so I use maybe a dime size amount and that's plenty for my face. With what's left on my fingers I just rub on my elbows to exfoliate them as well. 

The smell is also really pleasant...not real fruity, but doesn't smell like cleaner either.  I think this costs around $8, so it's not too bad at all because it lasts for several months.

I would give this 5 out of 5 stars.  There really isn't anything I don't like about it.  It's actually probably one of my favorite beauty products of all times.

If you use this or something similar, let me know.  I would love to hear about what you use!

Happy Tuesday!!


7 comments:

Michelle said...

I need to get this. I've been looking for a new face scrub.

Janna Renee said...

My face is super sensitive, too. I'll have to try this! I also just tried Noxzema's Daily Scrub, and I like it too! It's probably not as moisturizing as this, but it leaves my skin feeling fresh and fabulous! PS. I grabbed your button ;)

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Hmmm interesting. I just use the cheap target brand, but I love Burt's products.

Lauren Rebecca said...

I have to try this! Thanks.

Krystal said...

I have always wanted to try this scrub! Now I will because of your wonderful review.. I just love Burt's chapstick!

La Mode by Marianne said...

Ohh I love anything by Burts Bees! I love their tinted chapstick especially.

I use Aveeno dail scrub but I'll have to give this a try, thanks for the tip!

I'm a new follower....love your blog! :)

Susan said...

I love everything Burts Bees! I will definitely have to pick this up when I am at Target next time!! :)