It might be overcast and gloomy with bad storms on the way, but at least it's Friday!
Here are my top 5 things from the week, in no particular order, of course.
1) I was so glad to be featured in a guest post showcasing Scentsy. Find it here!
2) We went to one of those mystery dinner thingys. Have you ever been? I didn't know what to expect because I hadn't ever been, but it was quite fun. I didn't pick the murderer, but hey, I never said I'd make a good detective.
3) I picked up this super cute shirt for St. Patty's Day.
4) I know I have used the weather in several of my favorite things of the week, but seriously, it's been so warm out that it's nuts. Spring is just around the corner!
5) Still going strong with my not eating chocolate for 40 days plan. I may have accidentally slipped up once this week, but I didn't mean to, so that doesn't count, right?!