For those of you who aren't familiar with Birchbox, it's a monthly subscription that costs $10 and you are sent 5-6 high-end samples. They are always pretty neat and always items that can be used. I would spend more than this going to Ulta or Sephora and getting the samples that are near the checkout, as those usually run $10 a piece.
Here is what I got in this month's:
- archipelago pomegranate body soap - I totally prefer bar soap over bodywash, so I can't wait to try this out. I could smell it before I even opened the box. It's a soft, soothing smell.
- juicy couture fragrance - This smells awesome. I feel it's more of a warm weather scent because it's pretty sweet, but girly smelling. I think I'll be saving this for summer!
- stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner - I can always use liner so I'm excited to get this. It's waterproof too, so it should last pretty long. It's called purple tang, but it's a black liner with bits of purple sparkle in it. Fabulous!
- zoya nail polish in megan - This is a really pretty lavender-gray color. Not sure how good it will look with my pale, pasty hands, but I can't wait to give it a try. It's a cute bottle and the polish looks nice and creamy.
- 'wichcraft granola - I couldn't tell what this was at first - look like potpourri - but after I reading the card, I can't wait to check it out. I love granola and this looks pretty tasty, although not enough to probably curb my cravings.
- There was also a cute pink and white magnet, but I already put it on my fridge so it's not included in the picture.
If you are interested in signing up yourself, click here . You will love getting these each month.