Friday, January 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

Well, it's that time again. I'm sitting here wondering how the weekend can already be here!  Once again, linking up with Lauren

Here are my top 5 things from the past week.

1)  I got my new camera and although I haven't had much time to mess with it, I did take a couple of pics of some ice we had a few days ago.  I love this thing!


2)  I haven't downloaded any songs for a while and so I did this week.  My favorite being, Kerli - Army of Love.  If you want a good upbeat, dance song, check her out!  



3)  I won a giveaway!  It was from Abbi @ True Blue Abbi.  Her Aunt is the author of this book and I won a copy.  It looks pretty good and I can't wait to read it.  Thanks, Abbi!

4)  I am getting a new king size bed today!  I will definitely have more room now for all 3 of us and won't have to sleep all cock-eyed.  Definitely looking forward to it!


5)  My roots are gone!  I colored my hair and actually tried a different brand this time.  I seem to like it ok and I think it made my hair softer, but I'll probably go back to the other brand.  I do miss getting my hair done in a salon sometimes, but with this I get a perfect color.  I have way too high standards for color.. .. .




Happy Friday, everyone!



6 comments:

Jess said...

Oh wow that ice picture you took is awesome!
I've been going back & forth in my head on whether or not to get a camera.
We'll see :)

xo

Emily B said...

Yay for winning a book! I love free stuff :)

Unknown said...

just found your blog and love it - congrats on getting a new camera..that ice picture is amazing! what kidn of camera did you get? and i'm going to go check out that dance song :)
i'm your newest follower and id love for you to follow me back :)
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Is it bad that I am more envious of your new bed than your new camera. We have a queen, but need a king badly badly badly! It would be so nice to have room to spread out. Ok going to bring the idea up to the husband again!

Leslie said...

Yay on a new camera! :) That first picture is great, what kind of camera??
King sized beds are better than Queens for sure!! We got one because the Queen wasn't big enough for us and the pups...however I still manage to be halfway off the bed during the night because the dogs have pushed me! lol

Megan at Megan Can said...

Congrats on the giveaway! I have a queen size bed & it's sad when I feel I need a bigger one because my tiny shih-tzu manages to take up majority of the bed, how he does it I will never know but he makes it known I have to sleep around him. Haha! Have a fabulous weekend!