I can't believe it's already Friday.
Where did the week go? I have no idea, but I'm not complaining. I've got some fun things coming up this weekend.
Here are my top 5 favorite things of the week!
1) Eric and I went out for crablegs. While he didn't eat any, I sure had my filling of the all you can deliciousness.
2) I am jumping on the bandwagon. I ordered the Hunger Games. It should be here tomorrow and I'm so excited to start reading. I'm hoping to have the first read by the end of the weekend!
3) I found out that I passed my boards and I can officially add to my name, RN, BSN! It definitely wasn't an easy process and despite my many breakdowns, I made it. Now on to bigger and better things in life.
4) I'm not catholic, but I wanted to take advantage of their 'giving up something' opportunity. I am a chocoholic. Not a day goes by without eating some form of chocolate and it's time to lay off for a while. I know I'm selfish, but I'm going to reward myself with something grand if I can make it the whole 40 days. Go me!
5) I finally got my hair done. While in school, I didn't have the money to get it done every 4 weeks so I did it myself. While I absolutely loved the color, it was nice to get some depth put into which helps with my pale, wintery skin. I just looked too washed out!
Once again, I'm linking up with Lauren!
Happy Friday (: