Saturday, February 18, 2012

showing more sponsor love!

Here are a few more of my lovely sponsors!

They are awesome girls so go check them out and say hello.

==============================================================

First up is Carmon at saylavee.




Hi there! My name is Carmon, and I'm new to the blogging community.  I decided I would begin my blog, Saylavee, last year because I followed several blogs and thought it might be a great way to document our lives for our family and friends who were far away, as well as a way to meet new people.  So far, it has been fun and I've met some really sweet girls!

Right now, my husband and I live in North Carolina and are parents to our three Furbabies (although we've been talking about expanding our family to real...human..babies, lol)  I fill my time with photography, reading, traveling, crafting and spending time with friends and family.  I work full time, but I have also begun my own Photography business - and that has been a real blessing and an enjoyment to me in the past year and a half. 

I really look forward to seeing what my "blogging future" holds and I'm always up to meeting new friends! 
Come on over to Saylavee, introduce yourself, and stay awhile; I'd be glad to have ya!

PS. I want to say thank you to Lesley for giving me the opportunity to talk about myself for a minute ;) 


 
 =================================================================================
 
 
Next up is Megan at Hearts Prepared  
 
 
 
Hi yall! My name is Megan and I am the founder of Hearts Prepared Ministries! I am your Southern Belle from Alabama and I am a Mass Communications and Public Relations student at Auburn University Montgomery, and my ultimate goal is to end up working PR in NASCAR. I love the little things in life and I get such joy out of helping others! My passion in life is Jesus and I want to share Him with the world!!

About Hearts Prepared 

When God laid the desire of ministry on my heart I knew He was up to something. I soon found myself seeking Him on how I should go about Hearts Prepared. Then came the Hearts Prepared Blog! I have a passion for Jesus and I have a passion for speaking. I am in the process of starting my own ministry for women; young and old. The purpose of this blog is to be an inspirational and motivational, piece of my heart from me to you. I want to encourage women and I want to be a constant reminder that God has a plan for YOU and that you are NEVER alone! Remember; YOU are BEAUTIFUL!!

www.heartsprepared.blogspot.com 

=============================================================================================


Hey guys :) My name is Jessica and I blog over at Lovely Little Things! I’m a 20-something just living and learning as I go, and loving [almost] every minute of it. I'm all about picnics, laughing til it hurts, good book, coffee dates, & bike rides. I a passion for life, and I'm always up for an adventure! There is no limit to what you'll find on my blog. I like to share recipes that I try, product reviews, [wannabe] fashion tips, organization ideas, good books I read or music I listen to, my triumphs and failures, fun pictures from my everyday life - anything and everything. I hope that by continuing with Lovely Little Things that I will discover lots of fun new things about myself (and the not so fun things, too) so that I can grow as a person, and maybe even inspire one or two people along the way! Come visit and let’s do life together!



 
========================================================================
 
 Elizabeth at Fearless and Frugal



{About Me} Hey everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I’m a 20-something senior college student. I’m new to blogging, so I’m still getting the hang of this…but I love writing, trying new things and saving money (who doesn’t, right?) I’m obsessed with organizing, drinking coffee and listening to country music. I have a newfound love for the outdoors, old movies, crafting and cooking. I’m a yoga enthusiast and have just recently started Pilates (which I love!).

{About My Blog} After the summer of 2011 I found myself with an overwhelming number of credits to take my final year of college so I had to quit my job of 2+ years. Although I had spent my entire summer working and taking classes, I still found time to shop, vacation and spend way too much money. At the end of the summer I was hit with a wake up call -- despite all the hours I had put in at work, my bank account was devastatingly low. I realized I couldn't spend like I had been any longer.

Now I’m finding it more important than ever to save money. I thought that by starting my blog, I could share my tips and tricks I've developed and learned along the way to help others who were living on a budget, or just trying to save a buck or two here and there! I am by no means an expert (I'm studying history and then going on to grad school to be a teacher), but I have developed and adapted a lot of tricks that work for me. I also want to offer a few health, beauty, fitness and other tips as well! Come visit me at Fearless & Frugal and bear with me while I get started! :)

http://fearlessandfrugal.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh so excited to check all these out!!!!

darling blog!!!!!!!!!!!