Wednesday, November 14, 2012

thankful thursday: him.


I am thankful for him, as in my sexy, cute hubby.

I don't know what I did to deserve him or what I would do without him.  Very cliche I know, but he's my rock.  We definitely each have our faults, but I suffer from horrible anxiety and he's there to balance me out in all ways.

He is there to love me, tell me I'm beautiful, leave me alone when I have a temper tantrum, act goofy with me, love my family as his own, appreciate and respect me, and most of all, he honors and supports me.
We have fun together, have our serious moments, and honestly rarely fight.

I can't say enough positive and wonderful things about him.  He truly is a blessing in my life.







 Go link up with 2 cats & chloe for her thankful link up.  I'm so glad she decided to do this because it makes me put others before me and appreciate the golden things in life.



3 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

So sweet!

Janna sent me! Hello new blog friend.

Tab

Live Simply- Live Well said...

So sweet! I love when we get to stop and really express our gratitude!
I am thankful for my husband too!

Janna Renee said...

You guys are SO cute. It melts my heart. I love, love.