Friday, May 3, 2013
10 situations in life that make me uncomfortable!
1. driving in construction - narrow lanes, fast cars, semis, crap in the road. exactly why i have white knuckles at that time.
2. germs - big time germophobe. i wash my hands and use sanitizer incessantly. it's a sickness, really, but i can't help it. there are too many big time bugs out there that make people sick and i want no part of it!
3. my period - enough said.
4. inserting catheters - being all up in someone's nether region really isn't my cup of tea, but it's part of the job. it can definitely be embarrassing for both parties so i normally do it as fast as possible, smile, and exit.
5. public speaking - i can remember my speech class when i was 18. it was sheer torture and i'm surprised i never had a heart attack. it has gotten a little easier as i've gotten older, but i still absolutely hate it and thank god it rarely happens.
6. speaking the truth in some situations - you know, like telling someone they have something in their teeth or nose, that outfit doesn't look good, or yes, i knew your husband was cheating. it can be hard to say sometimes, but be the better person and just get it out!
7. hangovers - i am queen of them. it doesn't matter how little i drink, my body punishes me severely the following day.
8. heights -they definitely make me a bit nervous, although i love to fly.
9. seeing people cry - this is hard for everyone i think. instances like this make me want to cry as well.
10. sleeping while hot - i can't stand for the room or covers to be warm. i can never be fully under the covers, as i always have to have a leg out, along with an arm.
what makes you feel uncomfortable?!