Saturday, May 4, 2013

quotes that guide my life.


here are a few of my most favorite quotes in the world.  they all pertain to who i am as a person and all sum up my life, pretty much.


* who are you to judge the life i live? i know im not perfect and i dont live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean - bob marley.
 
* a dog is the only thing that loves you more than you love yourself.

* troubles and cares dissolve completely in salt water.

*  i'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on.

* whatever you are, be a good one.

* it came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. if I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.

* this too shall pass.

actually just got this on thursday!


post signature

2 comments:

Rach said...

Love your new tattoo! Such a great quote!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I'm an enormous fan of the tattoo.