I can't believe it's already Friday, but I won't complain!
Here are my top 5 favorite things for the week.
1. I finally ordered my new camera yesterday! It should be here today and I am absolutely super excited to get it. I found an awesome deal on a kit and it also comes with 2 lenses. Beautiful pictures, here I come!
2. I got my letter from the state giving me the authorization to take by boards. Amazing news, but now that means I have to start studying hours a day. I'm sure I'll have a post on this because I'm totally freaking out now.
3. Darjeeling tea! I had been out for a few days and finally got some of this wonderful stuff again. I am good to go after a couple cups of this in the morn!
4. We got rid of our living room and sofa to make room for the new stuff my aunt and uncle are giving us. Hopefully sometime this weekend we will get it. We will finally have a matching set (:
5. My boots finally came! I had ordered these before Christmas and I'm not sure what the hold up was, but after several calls, discounts, and free shipping, they arrived! I love the modern-vintage look!
As usual, I'm linking up with Lauren.
Happy Friday, everyone.