Thursday, January 5, 2012

Such a good deal.

I like to shop at Aldi because you really can save a ton on groceries.  Maybe not 50% like they claim, but I would say probably 30% or so, or maybe it's just what I buy.  I went the other day and spent $60 and I really didn't get a whole lot of stuff, but $20 of it was on two pounds of hamburger, a bag of shredded cheese, a thing of Muenster cheese, and a couple blocks of cream cheese.  I think you can get better deals on meat and cheese at other grocery stores that run sales. 

But you wanna know what I think really is a good deal there???  I have been getting ours there for a while now, well this is our second pack, but I really like their toothbrushes!  Yes, a toothbrush of all things.  I bought a pack of 2 for like $1.79 and I am impressed with their quality.  I get the soft ones and I feel like they do a good job and work just as well as the more expensive ones I have tried in the past.  I go to the dentist tomorrow for a cleaning so we'll see if they really work that well based on whether or not I leave without any new cavities. 

Next time you're there, check out their toothbrushes and try them out for yourself.  Why spend $4 for one when you can get two at Aldi for so cheap.  I think you will be surprised!  


No comments: