Sunday, January 8, 2012

The web is your playground

The new craze of Pinterest has just taken everyone by surprise and become another addictive internet sensation.  I can say that I am pretty obsessed with it as well, finding new ideas and places every time I'm there.  If you haven't yet joined, let me know and I can send you an invite.  And if you have, start following me HERE! 

I just want to share a few of my favorite findings from this magical place.  You can find anything and everything here and I just love it. 









I have to be careful because I find myself spending many unnecessary hours checking out everything and finding so many new things.  I have recreated many recipes that I found and also some new hair styles, and tips for my house.  I wish I had time in my day to block out about 5 hours to devote just to searching.  I'm sure you are the same way if you're already there (: 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I looooove Pinterest. I spend way too much time on there!