1. The weather has been great these last few days. In the 60s! I was even able to take Dutch for a couple of walks with just a short sleeved shirt on. Oh how I wish we didn't have to go back to winter!
2. Tonite I am going to another hockey game! This time my whole family is going and we have great seats. It's going to be a good time to see my favorite team.
3. I found a photo challenge that I will be doing for the month of Feb. Look out here or my facebook for it (: [i don't have twitter or instagram] I missed one from last month and am so pumped, especially because of my new camera.
4. I bought some protein shakes from Arbonne that I'm going to start having for breakfast and/or lunch. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm excited to! I needed a change from the old routine, plus I'm trying to be more healthy.
5. I also got a new gel eyeliner in Deep Plum, and an angled eyeliner brush from Coastal Scents. I may put them in my product of the week [in the sidebar] and do a review sometime. I am obsessed with makeup and always love a good eyeliner.
Linking with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
My week really hasn't been the greatest with Sandea dying and stressing about boards, so I was surprised to be able to pop out this list. Doesn't look too shabby now that I think about it.
Happy Friday, guys!