Wednesday, March 21, 2012

i love wednesdays for pinterest...



I can't believe that I haven't posted in a week!  
 Sorry for my absence, but life happens and I get too busy sometimes.  That's all. 

But, here we are again for another round of our favorite finds from Pinterest and I love my selections for the week.

Enjoy and see you again, soon!


Yum, blueberry bread pudding!


 
Capri, Italy.  I want to be there NOW!
 
 

With the summer weather we've been having, I wish I had one of these to lay in.  Ahhh....
 



This is so funny!  I love these.
 




I want this dress!  It's beautiful.




So cute!
 



I am obsessed with braids!
 



Such a cute outfit.  
 




I have always loved sand dollars.






Beautiful tattoo, however with different names, of course.
 



all pictures [via]


5 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Let's go to Italy right now, I mean right this second, mmmk? Sounds good to me. Love that pic.

Susan said...

I love the igloo... too funny. I love the bracelet... like a whole lot. I would totally wear that outfit. And I am pretty sure that we need to plan to meet each other for the first time in Capri. Sound like a plan?

Erin O'Riordan said...

Capri certainly is beautiful.

My Pinterest post this week is at http://erinoriordan.blogspot.com/2012/03/for-st-marcus-day-blue-monday-is-red.html

Michelle said...

I love all of these. And I will definitely go to Italy with you! haha

Anonymous said...

great pins!! i love that white dress too =) its soo pretty

i linked up yesterday too =) xo

pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com