Monday, July 16, 2012

changes to le blog!



I had a pretty fun weekend.  I was in my hometown this weekend for my cousin's bachelorette party.   We went to a winery out in the country and it's the most relaxing, peaceful setting in the area.  I wasn't ready to come back and get back to reality!


In other news, the old blog has a new name!  What do you think of The Dream Tree?  I love the name for lots of reasons.  I may be doing a post on that in the near future, but in the meantime, bear with me as I update everything.  I'm definitely a creative person, but not quite so savvy when it comes to blog design.  So it may take a few weeks or so {cringe}

Also, the sexy Janna from Perception is Everything nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.  She is one of my best blogging BFFs and I love her.  Thanks girl!

I hope you all have a great week.  We're going on like 3 weeks straight of 100+ degree weather.  I haven't seen heat like this in all my life in St. Louis.  It gets in triple digits a lot, but nothing like this!

4 comments:

Design Eat Repeat said...

Love the new name!

Laura said...

Love the new name!! Can't wait to see all of the updates :)

Susan said...

Let me know if you need help with the design! :) I may be unemployed so - so I might possibly have a ton of time for things like blog designs! I miss reading your blog! I must make more time for things like this! xoxo

Janna Renee said...

I love you too Blog BFF! You are too sweet!