Monday, October 22, 2012

back to real life.





I can't say that I'm glad to be home from vacation because I am definitely not, but I enjoyed sleeping in my own king bed, having my water pressure back, and laying on my own couch watching Lost last nite.

Unfortunately I came home with the feeling that I am not refreshed, as one should after a vacation, and I need to go back for more.  Since that is not going to happen, I am currently sitting here eating my waffles and detoxing my face with a mask that I have become completely obsessed with.

For some reason, a spot thunderstorm popped up so now I will unpack a few more things before going to get my babies at the kennel. 

I will be back to recap a bit of my getaway, but today I will get everything in order so my suitcase doesn't sit in my room until our next vacation, and I can get things squared away before I head back to work tomorrow.  It doesn't sound exciting, but I'm so thankful I have this day off to recoup.

The picture above is one that we took on the last nite at the beach as the sun was setting.  It was a beautiful evening and everything about the setting was peaceful and beautiful.  I miss that place so very much.

Did you happen to catch all the bloggers who wrote in my place last week?  I hope so, but if not, please check out what they had to say and pay them a visit.  I appreciate them very much and love that I can call them friends.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome back dear! xoxo

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

What a gorgeous picture! Welcome back : ) Sorry you have to get back to reality now, no fun : (

Live Simply- Live Well said...

What a fab pic! I can't wait to hear about the trip.
Live that pic!

Rach said...

Aww, welcome back! Sorry you aren't feeling totally refreshed. I hope you get a chance to relax some now that you are home. :) Beautiful photo! :)