Friday, December 6, 2013

this post has no pics because . . .


my external hard drive crashed.

i am literally sick to my stomach.  i stayed at my sister's last nite and brought my hard drive and computer with me so i could edit and complete my cousin's senior pics.  i was working at the table when dutch walked by and pulled the cords making everything crash onto the tiled floor.  ugh, what a terrible sound.

so yeah.  my whole life is on that drive.  itunes, every single picture i have taken with my dslr. senior pics, wedding pics, vacations, life. everything for my blog, too.

hopefully something can be done about it. until then, i have to revert back to the old ways i guess of saving things, which i can't remember how, haha!

back to the sick to my stomach feeling . . .

3 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

O no! hopefully you can salvage some of it. I am so sorry!

Tristan Paige {at} Sunshine! said...

Carbonite! If you get your info back it is sooo worth it to back it up online to Carbonite. Good luck girly, I have been there before.

Janna Renee said...

Oh no! That is the worst!!! I took mine to a computer place and they were able to fix it.