1) New Year's Day fell on a Sunday this year so Eric got that Monday off so we got to spend it together. Although I was suffering pretty much all day from the nite before, it will still nice to have him around the house.
2) Getting to wear my new Blues sweatshirt. It's super cute and I can't wait to wear it to a game in a couple of weeks.
3) Starting this blog. It's very exciting and I am so glad that I decided to start this. Please, follow me!
4) Hanging out with my sisters on different occasions. Kel and I hung out and ran errands and then watched Shutter Island. Wow, is all I can say about that movie. Jamie and I went to get links taken out of her new watch, then went to a desolate mall that I can't believe is still open (and it's sad to see), and then we ate at Olga's.
5) I started reading a new book, Remarkable Creatures. So far it's pretty good, but I'm so glad to be reading a personal book instead of a school book that I think anything would be a better read right now!
I hope you all had a Happy Friday!!!
Enjoy your weekend.