Sunday, June 24, 2012

weekend daydreams...


Happy weekend. 

This is the first Sunday morning in a long time [like 2 months] that I've actually been able to get up, drink my tea, put my dance music on, and relax for a second [or two] before the day begins.  We have been running around like crazy for the last couple months and I think things are getting back to good again. 

This morning I'm sitting here thinking of some things I'm wishing for.  I feel a bit like Veruca from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, being that selfish little brat, wanting things now!  I really loathe waiting and I have no patience.... It's just that I like things and I want them now, although my bank account tells me otherwise, and my hubs would kill me. 

But, here are a few things I'm wanting to snatch up real soon!

.one.
Check out this amazing camera bag.  It's perfect!  I am in desperate need for a cute/purse like camera bag.  My camera is too precious and expensive to keep being carried in its current bag and so I ran across this one.  I can't wait to order it.  Check out Darby Mack and look through the rest of her bags.  I guarantee you will be impressed!!  So glad I ran across her.



.two.
This happens to be a dress that I've been longing for.  It is just what I've been looking for: picture-perfect, simple yet sexy, cute.  I don't think it's going to work out, however, because I want it for my cousin's wedding.  Isn't there a rule that says you're not supposed to wear white/cream to a wedding, unless you're the bride, or something like that?? I'm all about rule breaking, but I also don't want to look like a tool.



.three.
I am all for having that dewy/luminescent look, especially for summer.  I have lots of different highlighters, but this one sold me at 'supermodel in a bottle.'  I want to glow this summer!


.four.
I have been eyeing these cuties for months.  Still haven't gotten a pair, but they are always on my wish list.  I love slip-ons and these should suit me quite well, I think.  In black.


.five.
Sadly, this isn't really something that I can go out an buy tomorrow, but I am missing my pool!  I just found out our condos aren't included in the neighborhood pool and I am pissed!  It's so hot here and I am missing the pool at my parents.  A bit of advice, if you currently have a pool, don't take it for granted (:



I also wouldn't mind a bit of a thunderstorm, too.  We desperately need rain, but a nice mix of clouds, thunder, and lightning would suit me just fine.

What have you been wishing for this weekend??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't feel too bad, i'm impatient as well! lovely dress and make sure to check out my $50 gift card giveaway :)

Jenna said...

I'm in the same boat. I hate waiting!

Michelle said...

That dress is cute, but I've always been told not to wear white to a wedding. And that really stinks about the pool situation!

Laura said...

I know what you mean about wanting things. I really want...so many things. But like you my bank account AND husband don't really approve :)

I wish I had a pool but I shouldn't complain because I have a lake. It's been a gorgeous weekend.

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

Yes, that camera bag looks lovely :) but that dress! Wow! It's gorgeous!

Have a lovely week Lesley!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Love that bag.