Friday, April 5, 2013

my week's favorite things.


thank god it's friday, although i've been off since wednesday and don't have to go back to work until monday so i've had a mini-vacation, but still.  fridays are always a good thing!  here are some of my favorite highlights from this past week. enjoy!

1.  today is the mr.'s birthday.  good ol' ripe age of 42, but sure doesn't look it, does he?  i can't believe this is the seventh birthday i've spent with him.  holy hell, where has time gone?!


2.  so, to celebrate his birthday, we are going to the blues game tonite.  hockey is one of our favorite things and what better what to celebrate his birthday.  can't wait!


3.  i've been sooooo addicted to these arbonne smoothies.  i mix the powder with water and then add a variety of fruit and spinach.  so far my favorite is the mixed berries with a frozen banana.  heaven. plus they keep me full for hours!


4.  making jewelry has been keeping me super busy.  here is one of my latest creations that i made for my grandma's birthday.


5.  we took dutch to a doggy easter egg hunt.  it was so much fun and he was such a hit there.  he collected the most eggs, which were filled with treats and gift certificates.  we won a BOGO day at doggy day care.  it's the cutest place!



HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND!



post signature

3 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Happy Birthday to the hubby!!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Happy birthday Mr. Hubby!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! I totally wish I would have taken the pups to an Easter hunt. So fun!