my skincare routine.
i have been asked several times to show what i use on my face on a daily basis. this is pretty much my entire skincare routine for morning & nite. some of these are new products for me and others are ones i have been using for an eternity.
here is what i use to cleanse my face in the morning & nite. when it comes to cleansers, i am not particular to a certain brand or type, so these are all rather new in the lineup as it seems i always change things up.
* the eye makeup remover is something i have used for a couple of years now. it is by far my favorite because it's not oily whatsoever and removes every bit of makeup with one cotton ball.
* i picked up these pond's towelettes a couple weeks ago when i saw they were on sale. i use these at nite a couple of times a week when i'm lazy and don't feel like putting too much effort into removing the makeup. i add some water to make them later a bit more and i like the result.
* the foamingly clean by benefit is pretty new to me because i had asked santa for it this past year and i got it. i use it at nite to remove my makeup and i like the way it works, plus it has be best scent i've ever had in a product.
* the aveeno daily scrub is one i have been using for about 6 months now and i use it in the shower every morning. it's gentle enough to use daily and i feel it wipes off all the oil that's accumulated overnite, along with my heavier face and eye creams that i used last nite.
* this mask is one of my favorite facial products, ever. you can read my review here on why i am obsessed. i use this about twice a week or so after i shower and my face is clean, or any time i am lazy and don't remove my make up before bed.
* i also did a review on the day & nite solution by mary kay that you can read, and also find out why i am so partial to these two. i don't plan on ever not using these because they keep my face protected from the sun and also repair what the weather's elements have done while i sleep. both are amazing.
* the aloe soothing day cream is the moisturizer i use every day. i have been using for several years now and love it. the vitamin E nite cream has been a god send for me. i also did a spotlight on it because it's so amazing.
* this danielle laroche eye cream is something that i picked up at marshall's a while back and i like it fairly well. like the cleansers, i'm not too partial on eye creams so i will probably get something else when this runs out. i like it, but i'm still on a mission to find the perfect one!
* any burt's bees lip balm is a given when it comes to keeping lips nice and soft. i use this every nite before bed, but i also have some others that i use in the morning and throughout the day. this is just always in my bathroom, so i swipe it on.
so that is basically my skincare routine in a nutshell. if you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask or tell away. when it comes to beauty, i'm pretty much a fanatic and a beauty product hoarder so i have a lot and have used a lot.
hope this helped!